We are excited to announce that the details of the first episode of season four has been released. In the A Tale of Two Sisters, we meet Elsa. She is scared and confused as to why she is in Storybrooke. She fears the residents and their possible intentions. Since her fear takes over her, this created a powerful snow monster for protection.
Now, we remember that Emma brought Robin Hood’s formerly deceased wife back, Maid Marian. Since she is back in the picture, Regina questions if she will have a “happily ever after.” However, this does not mean love still isn’t in the air. Belle and Mr. Gold are on their honeymoon.
During that time, Mr. Gold found an object that made him question if he made the right choice when he gave Belle an imitation dagger. The dagger is what makes him the Dark One. With all the questions floating around, Hook is feeling dismayed when Emma seems to be avoiding him. Emma has been avoiding Hook since she has been trying to comfort Regina.
Emma feels terrible that she is the one responsible for bringing Marian back from the past and into present day Storybrooke.
While all this is happening, we take a trip to the past of Arendelle. Here, we meet Elsa’s sister Anna. Anna’s wedding to Kristoff is coming closer. However, Anna learns something about her parents. When her parents died on a ship during a violent storm, she learned that they were heading to a mysterious place. They were on a quest to a place that may have held the secret to saving Elsa’s Ice powers.
Of course, Anna goes against Elsa’s wishes and wanted to finish the journey to find out what they were looking for.
The first episode airs on Sunday, September 28, 2014 at 8 a.m. ET on the ABC Television Network.
“Once Upon a Time” stars
- Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret
- Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
- Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina
- Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan
- Emilie de Ravin as Belle
- Colin O’Donoghue as Hook
- Jared S. Gilmore as Henry
- Michael Socha as Will Scarlet
- Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
- Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy
- Faustino Di Bauda as Walter/Sleepy
- Giancarlo Esposito as Sidney/Magic Mirror
- Sean Maguire as Robin Hood
- Georgina Haig as Elsa
- Elizabeth Lail as Anna
- Scott Michael Foster as Kristoff
- Oliver Rice as noble man
- Pascale Hutton as regal woman
- Raphael Alejandro as Roland
- Jason Burkart as Little John
- Christie Laing as Maid Marian
- John Rhys-Davies as Grand Pabbie